Welcome to the think tank / podcast where we answer the hypothetical questions nobody asked. Each week your hosts Fred and George sit down and probe not only the pressing issues of our time, but also the gubbins that’s got lost behind the sofa. Topics range from China’s incoming social credit system to humanoid chestnut kings. Sometimes profound. Usually inane. ALWAYS sexy.
- What would you do if Michael Cera kidnapped your uncle?
- Which publication would you choose to publish your nude photo shoot?
- How do you avoid eating a 3 course meal at a dinner party without anyone noticing?
- How would you run Waterloo / Grand Central station if you were the only employee?
- Would you rather be Trump’s wife or Putin’s mistress?
- How do you defeat the Rosetta Stone (sic) in the wrestling ring?
Also featuring additional segments such as: Hypothetical Adventures, Q+As, interviews, Story Time, etc.
New episode every week.
Twitter / Instagram: @plowdypod