The think tank / podcast where we answer the questions nobody asked. Each week your hosts Fred and George sit down and probe not only the pressing issues of our time, but also the gubbins that’s got lost behind the sofa. Topics range from China’s incoming social credit system to downing pints of frogspawn. Sometimes profound. Sometimes inane. ALWAYS sexy.
- What would you do if Michael Cera kidnapped your uncle?
- Which publication would you choose to publish your nude photo shoot?
- How do you avoid eating a 3 course meal at a dinner party without anyone noticing?
- How would you run Waterloo / Grand Central station if you were the only employee?
- Would you rather be Trump’s wife or Putin’s mistress?
- How do you defeat the Rosetta Stone (sic) in the wrestling ring?
Also featuring additional segments such as: Choose-Your-Own Hypothetical Adventure, Uncle Agony-Plowd, interviews, etc.
New episode every Tuesday.
Twitter / Instagram: @plowdypod